Our Redeemer is committed to starting and strengthening churches and equipping leaders to start and strengthen churches. We are currently taking applications for a Pastoral Internship for Summer 2021. The internship provides the opportunity for Bible college, seminary students, or prospective pastors to work closely with the lead pastor and congregational leaders to gain hands-on training and experience.
The internship includes a housing opportunity, a stipend ($200/week), and applicable books. Students may be able to arrange for and earn academic credit.
- Preaching opportunities to include coaching with preparation and feedback.
- Regular participation with Gathered Worship.
- Personal discipleship opportunities.
- Participation in strategic planning.
- Participate with the Elders and volunteer teams to pursue the mission and vision of our church.
- Focus on church replanting and revitalization.
- Potential to work with and learn from other area churches.
- An individual who exhibits a personal and growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Maintains a teachable spirit and has a personal life in line with the biblical description of a leader.
- Committed to pursuing pastoral ministry in the context of the local church.
- Full agreement with the Statement of Faith of the Our Redeemer Evangelical Free Church without reservation.
To apply please send your resume, letter of interest, and any audio/video link to recent teaching to Mark Burks ([email protected])